With offices across the world working closely with one another, our workplace is a melting pot of cultures and ideas where we think globally, but act locally. We believe the best way to take care of our partnering landlords is to start with treating our employees right. Our atmosphere encourages innovation, rewards initiative, and recognizes hard work. But it doesn’t stop there. Our dedication to the community goes beyond charitable contributions, with outreach programs and internship opportunities being just some of the reasons our growing group of happy cell tower and rooftop property owners can feel proud about partnering with us.
Site Acquisitions Manager
The position will be based out of San Diego working Australian hours (second shift)
Are you a driven and highly motivated business professional with strong negotiation skills and a willingness to succeed?
- Acquire and negotiate assets in the field of wireless infrastructure
- Develop and manage your own sales pipeline of leads
- Conduct independent market research to enhance leads and convert them into closed deals
- Act as a trusted advisor to the site owner generating and negotiating offers and providing guidance throughout the process
- Work with Legal and Underwriting departments to facilitate and compile due diligence materials
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong leadership and relationship building skills
- Ability to develop rapport and act as a trusted advisor
- Strong negotiation and closing expertise with a proven track record
- Analytical with solid computer knowledge, prior work experience with CRM systems preferred
- Fluent in English
- Ability to multi-task, work independently, and within a team environment
- Experience in finance, real estate, telecom, lease negotiation, site acquisition or similar a plus
We Offer You
Base salary plus a competitive commission structure that exceeds industry standards
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry Level Data Research and Analysis (Spanish fluency)
Data research analyst will research raw addresses to obtain the land owner name, telephone numbers associated to the address/landlord, and other information that will generate rich leads to the sales department and for data base storage. In addition, this position involves calling civil government offices to obtain and collect raw leads/addresses.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Data research analyst verifies information, operate data entry and prepare documents.
- Data research analyst will use different tools and software to find specific information to enrich the existing data.
- Assist and follow up with Sales Team.
- Manipulate existing data, edit current information, or proofread new entries to a database for accuracy.
- Checking completed work for errors or duplicate information before submitting to sales department.
This job currently has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor Degree. OPT/CPT applicants are eligible.
Spanish required (both oral and written)
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have Microsoft Office User working knowledge; enter data accurately at a given speed; strong typing, analytical and computer skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 5 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Position is based in our office in San Diego, CA
Please send your resume to email@example.com